- 2018 Trust Board of Directors meeting agenda and minutes
- 2019 Trust Board of Directors meeting agenda and minutes
- 2020 Trust Board of Directors meeting agenda and minutes
- 2021 Trust Board of Directors meeting agenda and minutes
- Access to personal health records form
- Annual Clinical Audit Reports
- Annual Equality Diversity and Inclusion Report
- Annual report, Annual Accounts and (pre-2021) Quality Accounts
- Audit letters
- Corporate governance
- Equality Delivery System
- Green Plan 2022-25
- Open and Honest Care
- Performance delivering clinical research
- Performance initiating clinical research
- Provider licence
- Quality Account 2022/23
- Safe Staffing
The Trust Board's main priority is the safety and standard of care that is delivered to all patients, and the Board strives for every patient to have an excellent experience every time. Ensuring that patients receive high quality care and have excellent outcomes is a key requirement of the NHS National Quality Board.
It is recognised that high quality patient care is more likely to be delivered, when wards are staffed to appropriate levels with competent and compassionate staff.
The publication will identify the planned staffing levels and the actual staffing levels for midwives/registered and unqualified nurses who work both day and night duty.
It will include all inpatients areas where the patients stay at least one night in hospital.
This publication will not include:
- Day care wards.
- Clinical Decision Units.
- Spending over £25,000 2023
- Spending over £25,000 2022
- Spending over £25,000 2021
- Spending over £25,000 2020
- Spending over £25,000 2019
- Spending over £25,000 2018
- Strategy and Operations Committee 2021
- Strategy and Operations Committee 2022
- Strategy and Operations Committee 2023
- Trust disciplinary policy
- Trust Equality Objectives 2018-20
- Workforce Disability Equality Standard
- Workforce equality monitoring
- Workforce Race Equality Standard