Launch Recite Me assistive technology
Muted Vibrant

We are sorry but our website is not supported on your browser.

Please switch to a supported browser to continue using You can see a list of supported browsers below.

Skip to content

Formerly Southport and Ormskirk Hospital NHS Trust

Help with travel costs

You can claim help with travel costs to hospital if you or your partner (including a civil partner) when you receive certain benefits. These are described on the NHS website.

To make a claim for parking, you must fill in a patient claim form available from the clinic where you attended your appointment. Please take this form, plus proof of your benefit to the General Office by the main reception at either hospital.

Claims should be made at the General Office. If it is closed, post your claim with a copy of the proof of benefit to:

Mersey and West Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
Finance dept
PO Box 134

Alternatively retain your claim for payment at your next appointment.

Feedback Form